You can now buy our printed miniatures on only games!
What is Print Minis?
Our collections exist in the world of Mortuus Secunda. A brutal planet of extremes, from the smog chocked warrens of the industrial Hab Stacks heaving with manufacturing and trade, to the sprawling and desolate Brinklands, where bandits roam outside the city limits and unknown creatures lurk beneath the sands.
Each monthly collection is linked to the last with interchangeable terrain and ever expanding factions. Our collections are released four times across the month on Miniature Mondays! Each week, we will also keep you up to date with the collection's progress in FYI Friday posts. Tell us your opinion and shape the miniatures 🙂
Our scale is 28mm heroic.
Print Minis Merchants
On our Tribes channel we also have a tier for merchants, giving people a license to sell the printed versions of our 3D miniatures. This is a great option if you'd like to start earning money from your hobby! It also means if you don't have a 3D printer, you can buy copies of our physical miniatures from these independent sellers.
We have a list of the merchants that have provided their store details to us here:
What's in Nov's collection?
November 2022 Collection
Our collections take place on the planet of Mortuus Secunda! A brutal world of extremes, from the smog chocked warrens of the industrial Hab Stacks heaving with manufacturing and trade, to the sprawling and desolate Brinklands, where bandits roam outside the city limits and unknown creatures lurk beneath the sands.
Stack City Characters (Sculptor: Martina)
- Female Gang Champion (I still need a name for our ladies crew!)
- Noble Lady
- Noble Bodyguard
The Erroish People (Sculptor: Martina)
- Fully modular War Party kit x6 (unmounted this time)
Kaledon Fortis Army (Sculptor: Lorena)
- Expansion of infantry kit to include:
- six additional poses total (3 men, 3 women)
- more modularity - separate heads this time, all with faces visible (there will be a helmet option for people who don't like painting faces lol)
- Phobos Tank Expansion Kit
Stack City Terrain (Sculptor: Andy)
- Expansion to the structural kit. Addition of outdoor furnishings e.g. seating, lighting, railings etc
- Shipping Container Conversion.
Creature (Sculptor: Ilaria)
- A terrifying Pit Beast for our female gang!
When you join our Tribe, you will immediately gain access to the Welcome Pack! This contains a selection of the most popular miniatures from our Mortuus Secunda series.
In July 2022, we changed our scale to 28mm heroic and our model style to grim dieselpunk, set on the planet of Mortuus Secunda. All monthly release from that date are back compatible and build on each other.
In the Welcome Pack, you receive the Colossus Heavy Transporter and the Modular Shipping Container kit. Many of our future releases will build on these core parts.
You also get the Poison Mistress and her Chem Workshop from our Female Gang range; the infantry from our Kaledon Fortis army range; Chief Danakil from our Erroish Wastelanders range; and finally Cressida, a Bounty Hunter from the city stacks of Mortuus.
When you join our Tribe, you immediately gain access to this month's Throwback Pack! This contains a selection of models from our previous releases, before we changed scales & themes.
All the models in the Throwback series come from Jan 2021 - June 2022 when we covered a variety of different sci-fi topics, and our scale was in non-heroic at 36mm.
This pack will change each month and will always contain models from three previous collections!
How Do I sign up?
print minis on mmf tribes
- We are exploring the Grim Dieselpunk world of Mortuus Secunda, so each monthly collection adds onto the next.
- Many of our terrain kits are highly modular and compatible with other popular game systems
- Pay on the day you sign up and then monthly on the 1st of the month.
- Cancel anytime before the renewal date, no commitments.
- Get access to the pre-supported files and unsupported files for every monthly collection
- Download the Welcome Pack too
- We share our files via MMF so you will always have access to them - no rushing to download everything before the end of the month
- Be part of a community and vote for future themes, suggesting the models we could sculpt 🙂
Why Should I Sign Up?
We thoroughly support & print test all models for your peace of mind.